Using My Lists
Using My Lists is a great way to add frequently purchased items straight to your cart, making your shopping experience even more efficient.
- Sign in to your account and select My Lists from the Your Account dropdown.
- Next, select Create List and enter its name.
- Use the checkboxes to designate the list as your default or to retain the same list quantities every time. Selecting this option will store the chosen unit of measure and quantity, so you don’t have to type it in each time. These can be updated at any time or in the cart.
- Once you’ve made your choices, click Create List.
You can create a new list or add to an existing list from search results, product family pages, product description pages, or your cart.
- Sign in to your account and search or browse products.
- From product pages, click Add to List, or from search results, click Pricing & Availability, then click Add to List.
- Select the appropriate list from the dropdown or enter the name for a new list and click Create New List. You’ll see a confirmation message that says Added to List.
Quickly reorder products you use frequently or order products you’ve saved from your searches.
- Access your lists from the Your Account dropdown by selecting My Lists or from the Account Dashboard under the Quotes & Ordering Tools section.
- To add all items from your list to your cart, verify the quantities and click Add All Items to Cart. You can add individual items by clicking the Add to Cart button next to those specific items.
- Finally, click Proceed to checkout.
If you’ve added a product to your cart but you’re not ready to purchase it, you can save it for later.
- After you’ve added items to your cart, click on the cart icon.
- Then click Save for Later next to any product you’d like to purchase later. You can also click Save all for later.
- If you’d like to add any of these products to a list, click Add to list. You can also click Add all items to a list.
- Choose a list from the dropdown or enter a new list name and click Create New List. You’ll see a green checkmark and the text Added to list.
Every time you access your cart, you’ll be able to see these products under Saved for Later. When you’re ready to purchase, you can click Move to Cart or Move all to cart. If you change your mind, you can click Delete next to a single item or Delete all saved items.