Take Advantage of the OMNIA Partners Agreement
As a registered customer, the OMNIA Partners contract gives you direct access to laboratory consumables, chemicals, furniture, and more. You can quickly source cost-saving solutions with time-saving convenience to optimize the way you procure lab equipment and supplies.
Be sure to take advantage of the many benefits that come with your participation in the contract.
- Deep discounts on the products you need
- No shipping costs or handling fees on standard deliveries
- Patronage rebate opportunities
- Preset segment market baskets
- Customized baskets based on your ordering
- One-click access from virtually any device
- eProcurement integration to quickly search, order, and track shipments
Service and Programs
- Next-day delivery for a range of products
- Dependable, prompt, responsive customer service
- Sustainability programs to help you reach environmental goals
- Supplier diversity solutions to help realize your inclusive vision
Helpful Links and Reminders
Not an OMNIA Partners customer yet? Learn more about the advantages of the contract and sign up today
Review the benefits of being a registered OMINA Partners customer
Remember to sign in before ordering to take advantage of contract pricing
Find the grades you need, from basic ACS to specific purities for analytical applications, in the most-used package sizes. If the standard offering doesn’t meet your needs, ask for a custom solution that meets your specifications.
Equipment & Furniture
Safety & PPE
The OMNIA Partners contract offers over 2.5 million products from over 9,000 suppliers. Use our informational resources and selection guides to gain insights and source solutions that meet your specific needs.
Contract Number: 2021002889
Lead Agency: University of California
Contract Term: June 15, 2021 – June 30, 2025
Option to renew for two (2) additional two-year periods through June 30, 2029.
About OMNIA Partners, Public Sector
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the leading national government purchasing cooperative that provides procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutes, and nonprofit institutions seeking the best overall value.
The OMNIA Partners organization serves to pool the purchasing power of more than 55,000 registered agencies to negotiate the best possible pricing on contracts for supplies, equipment, and services. Each contract holder is selected through a nationally solicited competitive bid process.