Thermo Scientific™ Phire Plant Direct PCR Kit (without sampling tools)
Efficient PCR directly from different plant materials across species.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ F130WH
Thermo Scientific Phire Plant Direct PCR Kit is designed to amplify DNA directly from plant samples. No DNA purification is required prior to PCR. The kit is based on Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase, a specially engineered enzyme with a DNA binding domain. The unique features of this DNA polymerase make it extremely robust and tolerant of many PCR inhibitors present in plant material.
Phire Plant Direct PCR Kit has been tested with leaves and seeds from a wide variety of plant species. The kit includes a complete set of optimized reagents, sampling tools and detailed protocols making it an ideal choice for amplification of plant DNA.When combined with Piko Thermal Cycler and Piko UTW PCR Plates, PCR protocols can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
• No need for time-consuming and expensive DNA purification steps
• Very little sample material required
• Two simple protocols for various applications
• Convenient sampling tools included in the kit
•Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase provides high yields of specific product with short extension time (20 s/ kb).
• Transgene detection
• Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase
• Reaction voume with dilution & storage protocol: 20 μL
• Reaction voume with direct protocol: 50 μL
• 2X Phire Plant PCR Buffer (includes dNTPs and MgCl2)
• Control Primer Mix (25 μM each)
• Dilution Buffer
Two short Protocols for various needs
In the direct protocol, a small piece of plant material is placed directly in the PCR reaction mix. In the dilution protocol, a small volume of the Dilution Buffer containing crushed plant material is added in the PCR reaction mix. The dilution protocol is used for long or difficult amplicons, and for assays where several DNA fragments are amplified from the same sample.
• 200 µL Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase
• 5 x 1.25 mL 2X Phire Plant Tissue PCR Buffer (includes dNTPs and MgCl2)
• 40 µL Universal Control Primer mix (25 µM each)
• 2 x 5 mL Dilution Buffer
Store at -20°C.
|Direct PCR Kit|
|500 x 20 μL Reactions|
|Phire Hot Start II DNA polymerase|
|Built-In Hot Start|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok