Thermo Scientific™ Standard Single-Use Bottle Assembly System, PETG, 2-port cap set
Thermo Scientific™ Polycarbonate Single-Use Bottle Assembly System includes a Nalgene Square Polycarbonate Bottle, a 53 B ported closure with one vent filter line and two 1/4-in plugged connection lines.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ SB00007I
- Designed for a broad range of applications, including bioproduction, life science, and general lab use
- Helps eliminate setup and post-use cleaning steps required for reuseable containers
- Helps reduce cross-contamination risks
- Allows process-specific flexibility with multiple bottle sizes
- Bottles are available in polycarbonate (PC) and polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) contact surfaces
- Each bottle is topped with an assembly including a cap, puck, and tubing
- Most assemblies contain two ports with C-Flex™ tubing; the 2 L size includes a third port, also with C-Flex tubing (Cat. No. SB00010I)
- One line on each assembly is dedicated to venting
- The second and third lines are for liquid transfer and include 1/8 in. plug fittings, to be used with your preferred welding or sealing equipment
- Fluid path of the finished product has been validated according to AAMI TIR33 with a 10-6 sterility assurance level (SAL)
|Standard Single-Use Bottle Assembly System
|Store at room temperature.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok