ICU Medical Pro-Vent™ Plus Arterial Blood Gas Sampling 3cc/21IU Kits
Pro-Vent™ Plus 3 mL Arterial Blood Sampling syringes utilize dry lithium heparin with a low concentration of 7 I.U. per mL. The low heparin concentration allows for healthcare professionals to obtain very small blood samples and still maintain the full range of blood gas, electrolyte, and metabolite testing with reduced heparin interference and extended clotting time.
Supplier: ICU Medical 4698LH
- Advanced-formula dry lithium heparin
- Offsets binding and dilution factors by artificially pre-adjusting each electrolyte and metabolite to its normal blood level
- Consistent and accurate readings for pH, pCO2, pO2, Ca2+ , Mg2+ , Na+, K+, Cl-, CO-oximetry, glucose, lactate
- Large venting filter media facilitates quick filling and the siliconized barrel allows easy aspiration, even in code situations
- Filter-Pro™ device permits ease of removing air bubbles without accidentally expelling blood or aerosolizing the sample
- Needle-Pro™ needle protection device (sturdy, puncture-resistant material) lock in place, completely covering used needle
- Support kits contain alcohol prep pad, lodophor prep pad, gauze pad, patient label, biohazard-labeled ice bag, adhesive bandage
Sterile Tyvek packaging except as noted.
|3mL luer-slip syringe with Filter-Pro™ device, 23G x 1 in. preattached needle with Needle-Pro™ needle safety device and adhesive bandage, 7 IU/mL concentration of low dry lithium heparin as anticoagulant|
|Allows healthcare professionals to obtain very small blood samples and still maintain the full range of blood gas, electrolyte and metabolite testing with reduced heparin interference and extended clotting time|
|Arterial Blood Sampling Kit|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok