Smiths Medical Hypodermic Needle-Pro™ Needle with Protection Device - Sterile
Hypodermic Needle-Pro™ devices are available for a wide range of clinical applications involving hypodermic needles including: medication delivery via syringe injections or TB testing, immunizations, insulin injections, allergy testing, delivery of pain medication and local anesthetics.
Supplier: Smiths Medical 4290
Hypodermic Needle-Pro™ devices are available in needle gauge sizes 18-25 g and in needle lengths 5/8 to 1-1/2 in.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices
- Safety feature is an integral part of the device and engages with a single-handed technique
- The clinician’s hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protective thorough disposal
- Needle hubs and product packaging are color coded to simplify product storage and selection
- Compatible with both Luer slip and Luer lock syringes and are ideal for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
Individually packaged and sterile.
Developed in accordance with the OSHA bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
|For intramuscular and subcutaneous injections|
|Needle protection device|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok