Mirus Bio™ pOET1 Transfer Plasmid
pOET1 Transfer Plasmid for high-yield protein production in insect cells.
Supplier: Mirus Bio™ MIR 6150
DescriptionBaculovirus transfer plasmid designed for use with the flashBAC™ Baculovirus Expression System and TransIT™-Insect Transfection Reagent. The powerful AcMNPV polyhedrin promoter affords high-level gene expression in insect cells.
- Simple construction of recombinant virus when used with the flashBAC™ Baculovirus Expression System
- Can be used with any baculovirus expression system that relies on recombination at the polyhedrin locus
- Can be propagated in DH5α or other general purpose E. coli strains
- Col E1 origin of replication
- Ampicillin resistance gene for selection in E. coli
- Multiple cloning site with 14 unique restriction sites for insertion of the gene of interest in the correct orientation
Warranty and Services
|500 ng/μL, Sterile filtered in TE Buffer|
|Store at -20°C|
|Protein production in insect cells|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok