Our recombinant Protein A/G binds to all human IgG subclasses, making it the ideal choice for purification of polyclonal or monoclonal IgG antibodies whose subclass identities have not been determined. In addition, it binds to IgA, IgE, IgM and (to a lesser extent) IgD. Protein A/G binds well to all mouse IgG subclasses but does not bind mouse IgA, IgM, or serum albumin. This makes Protein A/G an excellent tool for purification and detection of mouse monoclonal antibodies from IgG subclasses, without interference from IgA, IgM, and murine serum albumin. Individual subclasses of mouse monoclonals are likely to have a stronger affinity to the chimeric Protein A/G than to either Protein A or Protein G.
- Protein A/G – immobilized recombinant fusion protein of the antibody-binding domains of Protein A and Protein G enables IgG purification from nearly any mammalian species
- High capacity—sufficient for both routine and demanding purification procedures
- Low nonspecific binding—optimized purification protocol results in better IgG purification
- Flexibility—convenience of IgG binding domains of both Protein A and Protein G on one bead
- Compatibility— beads are compatible with manual and automated applications
- Inert and stable—superior manufacturing method immobilizes Protein A/G by leach-resistant covalent bonds
- Protein purification and isolation
- High throughput protein purification using automated magnetic particle processor
|Magnetic Agarose Bead
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok