Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Nasco Sludge Judge™ Sections, For Sludge Judge; Bottom section
For use with chemical diaphragm pumps
Supplier: Nasco C09250
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
DescriptionTypical applications for chemistry diaphragm pumps include evacuating chemically aggressive gases and vapors from such equipment as rotary evaporators, vacuum drying cabinets and centrifugal concentrators. Chemistry diaphragm pumps from VACUUBRAND feature uncompromising chemistry designs. Their construction with fluoropolymers makes them very resistant to chemical vapors from inlet to exhaust and very tolerant to condensates. Our two-, three- and four-stage pumps also have a gas ballast valve that provides continuous purge with minimal impact on ultimate vacuum when working with condensable vapors. Pumping chambers are hermetically separated from the drive system ensuring long lifetimes of mechanical parts. Most importantly, diaphragm pumps are oil-free, for vastly reduced service demands compared with oil-sealed pumps. They eliminate the cost of water and its contamination well-known from water-jet aspirators, and the waste-oil disposal of rotary vane pumps.
- PTFE sandwich diaphragms and valves made of perfluoro elastomer or PTFE
- nternal tubing and fittings made of PTFE/ETFE/ECTFE compounds
- exceptional diaphragm lifetimes with ultra-durable PTFE sandwich design
- head cover and clamping disc made of fluoro compounds with stability core for unsurpassed long-term performance
- very long service intervals for low lifetime cost-of-ownership
- patented new drive system for extra quiet, ultra-low-vibration operation (NT)
- patented new valve mounting system to simplify service access (NT)
- smooth surfaces for easy cleaning (NT)
- new sealing system provides reduced leakage rates for improved ultimate vacuum (NT)
|ISO 9001 and ISO 13485|
|Sludge Judge Sections, Bottom section|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok