Nasco Sludge Judge™ Liquid Sampler Complete Unit
Made from rigid plastic tubing in three 5 ft. (1.53m) sections, provides maximum strength for liquid sampling at long distances
Supplier: Nasco C09247
The Sludge Judge™ is designed to take accurate readings of settleable solids, 5% or less, in a variety of liquids, to any depth.
- Ideal for sewage treatment plants, chemical plants, and food processing facilities - anywhere that accurate sample levels of settleable solids in noncaustic materials are needed
- Unit holds approximately 3 oz. per foot (89 mL per 0.31 m)
- The Sludge Judge™ comes in 5 ft. (1.53 m) sections of 3/4 in. (1.90 cm) plastic pipe with screw-type connectors. The top section includes a nylon rope for raising and lowering the sampler. Individual sections can be combined as required to achieve the length needed.
- Do not use in liquids over 165°F (74°C)
- Not autoclavable
1. Slowly lower the Sludge Judge™ to the bottom of the tank. The float valve opens, allowing materials to flow in. When the bottom has been reached and the pipe has filled to the surface level, tug slightly on the rope as the unit is raised. This sets the check valve, trapping the mixture inside.
2. When the unit has been raised clear of the liquid, the amount of solids in the sample can be read using the 1 ft. (0.31 m) increments marked on the pipe sections. To release the material in the unit, touch the pin extending from the bottom section against a hard surface. This opens the check valve to drain the sample.
|ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003|
|Overall: 15 ft.; Section: 5 ft.|
|Sampling 5% or less solids|
|Sludge Judge™ Sampler|
|Overall: 4.6 m; Section: 1.53 m|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok