BUCHI Melting and Boiling Point Instruments
Fast and accurate. BUCHI M-560/565 Melting Point Instruments have simple menus and programs that are easy to navigate on the intuitive LCD display, with either manual or automatic, real time video instrument.
Supplier: BUCHI 11060700
- Fail-safe calibration with automated determination and storage of calibration results
- Automatic determination of melting and boiling points
- Highly accurate temperature regulation and measurement
- Optimized reproducibility with homogeneous packing of the capillary using the Sample Loader M-569
- Control of almost any type of sample by measuring melting point, boiling point or slip melting point.
- Double check for difficult samples by comparing manual and automated measurement
- Observation and replay of the phase transition using color display and video recording
- PC software included for easy management of methods and results
- Compliant with Pharmacopeia methods (European, USP, Japanese)
- Comprehensive IQ/OQ procedures including certified calibration and verification compounds for GLP/GMP laboratories.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Automatic Melting Point Instrument|
|100/240 V ±10%|
|Melting and Boiling Point Capillaries|
|Melting Point instrument, Sample Loader, Software MeltingPoint Monitor, Calibration set M-565/M-565; 100 x Melting point tubes; 10 x Boiling point tubes|
|10°C to 400°C|
|PH. EUR., USP and JP|
|Color, TFT, 320 x 240, 3.5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok