DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Kontes™ 24/40 Center Neck Cyanide Distillation Apparatus
Center neck cyanide distillation apparatus 24/40. This apparatus is used in the analysis of industrial waste waters, saline and reagent grade water.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 4791000000
- Cyanide as hydrocyanic acid (HCN) is released from cyanide complexes by means of reflux-distillation and absorbed in a scrubber containing a sodium hydroxide solution
- The cyanide ion in the absorbing solution is then determined colorimetrically or by volumetric titration
- Heating mantle (pictured) is not included
- Capacity 1000mL
- Overall Height 500mm, Overall Width 450mm
- Feature 45/50 Upper Standard Taper
- Fits Tubing ID 3/8 in.
- Case of 1
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|USP Type I, ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
|Quantitative analysis of various industrial wastewater, saline and reagent grade water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok