United Scientific Supplies Ink Chromatography and Forensics STEM Kit
Introduces students to ink chromatography and its application in solving forensics cases.
Supplier: United Scientific Supplies AISCRKIT
Students gain experience in creating ink databases, identifying “ink tags” to “date” various inks and then use them (as professional document examiners do) in solving two mysteries involving document inks — an apparent suicide note and a forgery case.
- Covers key concepts, including: data analysis, chromatographs, inks and their composition-mixtures, compounds, mixtures, molecules, solubility, affinity, polar substances, Rf values, capillary action, light energy, fluorescence and hypothesis testing
- Accents the scientific method and independent inquiry featuring hands-on learning materials and exciting interactive digital content that can be accessed on a computer, tablet or mobile device
- Provides access to digital PDF content, such as: independent investigation inquiry suggestions; background information including content tables and concept; animations; PowerPoint™ concept presentation (and video version); comprehensive glossary
- Special typewriter functionality in student activity PDFs allows students to take notes, record experimental data, answer analysis questions and e-mail their teacher
- Correlated to the Next Generation Science Standards
|Introduces Students to Ink Chromatography and Its Application in Solving Forensics Cases|
|Materials for three detailed activities (with model and inquiry investigational paths - a total of four investigational activities), which can accommodate up to 40 students, DVD with PDF teacher and student guides, Structured, guided and open investigations, (at introductory, intermediate and advanced levels)|
|Ink Chromatography And Forensics Stem Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok