Cytiva HisTrap™ FF Columns: 16 × 25mm
Use for optimized purification of histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC). Cytiva Life Sciences™ HisTrap™ FF Columns: 16 × 25mm is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow.
Supplier: Cytiva 17531901
- Prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow media
- Column material: polypropylene
- Bed dimensions: 16 × 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
- Protein binding capacity of ∽40mg/mL media with negligible nickel ion leakage
- Compatible with wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Simple operation with syringe, perstaltic pump, or chromatographic system
- Columns may be connected in series to increase capacity
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90μm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
|3 to 12|
|4°C to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
|5 x 1 mL|
|HisTrap FF is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow for preparative purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
|5 bar (0.5 MPa, 70 psi)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok