Fisherbrand™ High-Purity Brass Single-Stage Regulators
Made from materials with surface finish that will not outgas impurities into the gas stream. For high purity noncorrosive gases
Ideal for instrument and OEM applications employing very high-purity, noncorrosive gases and gas mixtures where some variations in delivery pressure can be tolerated.
- Made from chrome-plated brass bar stock
- Ultrasonically cleaned and machined under statistical process control (SPC)
- 10-Micron stainless-steel inlet filter minimizes damage and contamination from dust, dirt or tank scale
- Low internal volume
- PCTFE seat
- Viton™ seal
- Diffusion-resistant 316L stainless-steel diaphragm packless valve on the outlet controls gas flow
- 2 in. (50.8mm) dual-scale gauges
- Inboard leak rate <1 × 10-9cc/sec. (helium) allows resistance to atmospheric contaminants
- Threaded housing cap for easy panel mounting and drilled body for rear-bracket mounting
- Operating temperature range: -40° to +60°C (-40° to +140°F)
- Outlet: Needle Valve with 1/4 in. NPT Male Thread
- Delivery pressure change ≤0.53/100psig
Specify cylinder outlet connection (CGA) at time of order.
Call Fisher Scientific Customer Service to order. Be sure to specify cylinder outlet connection (CGA) at time of order.
|0.25 in. NPT outlet port
|316L Stainless Steel
|10μ Stainless Steel
|-°F to +140°F
|60 to 600 psi
|20 to 500 psi
|Ideal for instrument and OEM applications employing very high purity, noncorrosive gases and gas mixtures where some variations in delivery pressure can be tolerated
|-4°C to +60°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok