Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-96 Bottom Magnet
Magnet pulls beads to the bottom of each well. Compatible with PCR-strips and 96-well plates (200 μL) non-skirted and half-skirted and replaces the Dynal MPC-96B.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 12332D
Magnet pulls beads to the bottom of each well. Compatible with PCR-strips and 96-well plates (200 μL) non-skirted and half-skirted and replaces the Dynal MPC-96B. When used in combination with the DynaMag-96 Side on an automation platform, the two magnets allow for significant volume changes through a workflow.
- High wash volumes—DynaMag-96 Side
- Low Elution Volumes—DynaMag-96 Bottom
- Concentrates Beads at the bottom of each well
- Features 96 round magnets (one centered at the bottom of each well: to ensure identical sample handling at each position)
- Allows for concentrating the sample by eluting in tiny volumes (approx. 10μL)
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Contains one magnet. Store at room temperature.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.