Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-96 Side Skirted Magnet
For use with Dynabeads ranging from 1–4.5 μm in diameter. Features six bar magnets and is compatible with most 96-well skirted PCR-plates, culture plates, 96-well round bottom plates, 96-well flat bottom plates, 24-well plates, 12-well plates, and 6-well plates.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 12027
For use with Dynabeads ranging from 1–4.5 μm in diameter. Features six bar magnets and is compatible with most 96-well skirted PCR-plates, culture plates, 96-well round bottom plates, 96-well flat bottom plates, 24-well plates, 12-well plates, and 6-well plates. Working volume per well (5–200 μL).
- Efficient mixing without sample handling
- Mixing can be performed by shifting the 96-well plate back and forth from right-most position to left-most position
- Shifting draws beads back and forth through the sample and allows mixing to be achieved without handling, promoting faster processing and less sample handing-induced variation
- When used in combination with DynaMag-96 Bottom magnet on automation platform, two magnets allow for significant volume changes through a workflow
- High wash volumes: DynaMag-96 Side magnet and DynaMag-96 Side Skirted magnet
- Low elution volumes: DynaMag-96 Bottom magnet
Plates size may vary. Test your plate for compatibility. Not recommended for use with 48-well plates.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|DYNAL™, Dynabeads™, MPC™
|Contains one magnet. Store at room temperature.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.