Lovibond™ COD VLR Tube Test, 2-60 mg/L
Each pack contains 25 COD vials, which are made of high-quality optical glass with a 16 mm diameter. Vials are packed in an EPS foam container which complies with global shipping and safety standards.
Supplier: Lovibond™ 2423100
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) is a common water quality parameter for municipal wastewater and industrial wastewater applications. It is used to quantify the amount of organics in a water sample and indicates the amount of oxygen that is available to be consumed by reactions with that solution.
- As results of a COD test are easy to reproduce and are available in two hours, it is widely used as a process control parameter. COD values give a good indication of what is currently happening in a system and over time it can be used to make predictions to further optimize the treatment process.
- Barcoded vial for easy method selection when used with Lovibond Spectrophotometers
- Pre-filled tubes reduce sample preparation and handling
- Part of the complete range of COD products from Lovibond™
|Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
|Industrial Wastewater, Environmental Compliance, Municipal Wastewater
|24 and 1 reagent blank
|2 to 60 mg/L
|Dichromate / H2SO4
|Tube Test / Vial Test
|Lovibond Spectrophotometers and Colorimeters
|25 Tubes Tests
|Lovibond RD125 Reactor
|Sample prep and 2 hour digestion required
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok