Cytiva Amersham™ ECL™ Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System
Use for fast and easy detection of medium-to-high-target amounts. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Amersham™ ECL™ Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System are based on the direct labeling of DNA or RNA probes with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in a simple 20 min chemical reaction
Supplier: Cytiva RPN3001
- Direct probe labeling in a 10 min reaction, 1 h from hybridization to detection with ECL Direct, Hybond N+, and Hyperfilm ECL.
- Eliminates handling, waste, and regulatory issues associated with the use of radioactivity.
- No need to strip blots before reprobing.
- For fast and easy detection of medium- to high-target amounts in applications such as colony/plaque screens, dot blots, and PCR product analyses.
- Consistent results combining strong signals with very low backgrounds.
|2°C to 8°C|
|DNA labeling reagent (2 x 0.5mL); Glutaraldehyde solution (2 x 0.5mL); Water (2 x 1.0mL); l Hind III control DNA 10μg/mL (2 x 0.1mL); Gold hybridization buffer (2 x 500mL); Blocking agent (2 x 25g); ECL detection reagent 1 (2 x 125mL); ECL detection reagent 2 (2 x 125mL)|
|For Labeling 10μg Nucleic Acid|
|Colony or plaque screens, dot blots and PCR product analyses|
|ECL Direct Labeling and Detection System|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 Months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok