MilliporeSigma™ Novagen™ HT96™ BL21(DE3) Competent Cells
High-efficiency competent cells predispensed in 96-well plate for high-throughput applications
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ 710123
BL21 is the most widely used host background and has the advantage of being deficient in both lon (1) and ompT proteases. The designation (DE3) indicates that the strain is a lysogen of ?DE3, and therefore carries a chromosomal copy of the T7 RNA polymerase gene under control of the lacUV5 promoter.
- Cells dispensed in 20μL volumes in 96 well polypropylene plate compatible with thermal cyclers and water baths
- Wells are individually sealed and have raised rims to prevent cross-contamination
- Seals can be easily pierced with standard pipet tips or removed for access
- Strips of caps are also provided for reliable sealing during manipulation and storage
- Groups of 24 wells can be easily split from the plate for processing smaller numbers of samples
- Efficiency: >2 × 106CFU/μg
|> 2 x 106CFU/μg|
|Store HT96 Competent Cells, SOC Medium and Test Plasmid at -70°C or below. Store Cap Strips, Plate Lids and Reagent Reservoirs at room temperature|
|For high-throughput transformation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok