Fisher Scientific Production Solutions
Quality and Compliance, from Order to Delivery
Fisher Scientific Production Solutions is your trusted source for security and supply.
For over a century, we’ve established trust and integrity through dedicated professionals, process compliance, and quality standards. Our broad portfolio of products sourced from world-class suppliers includes production chemicals, PPE, controlled environment and production lab supplies, and SUT.
With Production Solutions, you can be confident that your supply is secure from Order to Delivery.
See What We Offer
The Fisher Scientific channel offers a strategic portfolio of products to support your upstream and downstream process needs. See what we offer.
Learn About Our Vending Units
Watch the video to see how the ULS Inventory Manager vending unit works. Vending units offer secure inventory management solutions, as well as versatile, scalable options that deliver on-going cost savings and accountability.
Customer Care Management
Our dedicated Production Team is available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET to ensure security of your supply and
Supplier & Quality Management
We support your regulatory and quality requirements by maintaining consistent processes that ensure on-time delivery of high-quality products.
Customer Inventory & Storage
We mitigate risk by providing you with a customized inventory strategy and locally stocked inventory to meet your cGMP production requirements.
Material Handling & Logistics
We offer tailored shipping, storage and handling solutions that increase efficiency, decrease cost, and meet your cGMP quality requirements.
With their logistics expertise, the Unity™ Lab Services team provides you with effective supply management, streamlined processes, and increased resource availability so that you can reduce costs, increase productivity, and boost uptime.
The Doe & Ingalls™ team is 100% focused on your chemical supply chain so you can concentrate on your core competencies.
Customer Care Management
Let our dedicated production team ensure on-time delivery and the security of your supplies.
- Your Personalized Program Manager is your single point of contact and works closely with sales and operations to manage production and quality requirements
- A Dedicated Customer Care Specialist Team is available to you via phone or email
- Customer-Specific Playbooks and Critical Item Lists capture your item/account requirements, including certificates, lot management, change notification, pallet architecture, and delivery
- Automatic Notifications detailing product certificates and changes are emailed to you, and quality certificates are also available on fishersci.com
- A Custom Warehouse Quality Audit Checklist is prepared when you sign up and used to check every order you place before it ships
- Chemical Specialists, Controlled Environment, and Production Managers assist with product recommendations
Supplier and Quality Management
Allow us to be your single source for qualified suppliers and products.
- Our Qualification Process ensures supplier reliability and compliance through on-site audits, surveys, financial stability assessments, and an evaluation of each supplier’s ability to support your production requirements
- cGMP-focused Supplier Quality Agreements feature a QMS sufficient to maintain adherence to regulations
- Supplier Business Reviews and Scorecards continually assess the health of the supplier’s ability to meet the cGMP-based quality agreement and ensure your security of supply
- Change Notification adherence with six- and 12-month lead times is provided on products purchased through the Fisher Scientific channel
- Quality Documentation and Certificates from suppliers are provided to you, ensuring conformance to your material specifications
- Supplier Engagement facilitates CAPA management and issue resolution using QMS-based tracking
Customer Inventory and Storage
Our customized stocking strategies for your specified critical items are developed and implemented for you based on your account and requirements for critical item stocking levels. This ensures supply security and on-time delivery.
- Customer Reserved Inventory at your local warehouse for frequently purchased critical items
- Lead Times provided and managed for items that are purchased less frequently so they can be fulfilled through your local warehouse according to your requirements
- Single/Minimal Lot Management ensures accurate item identification, quality, and traceability
- Consigned and Vendor-Managed Inventory Solutions provide you with another option for fast and accurate management of items on a need-to-use basis
- A Broad Distribution Footprint of 13 U.S. locations strategically placed within proximity to most customers, allowing for efficiencies and delivery within six hours
- ISO 9001:2015 and GMP Storage available for quality, reliability, and compliance
- Custom Warehouse Quality Audit Checklist processed and documented with every shipment
- Temperature-Controlled Hazardous Materials Storage offers clean, pest-controlled environments with controlled ambient- and cold-storage areas
Material Handling and Logistics
Our specialized network of ISO 9001:2015 certified and VAWD-accredited distribution centers offers custom solutions to increase efficiencies and decrease costs.
- Customized Storage and Labeling Solutions provide barcodes, labels, part numbers, and more based on your specific item and account requirements
- HTP & Poly Palletization ensures that your products are stored and shipped on pallets that are free of harmful chemicals, contaminants, and insects
- A Dedicated Delivery Fleet of over 100 strategically routed trucks meets your fast-paced demands in production
- Standard Next-Day On-Time Delivery for orders placed before 2 p.m. provides predictability and accurate production planning
- Emergency Same-Day Delivery is available for stocked production items in the event of an emergency
- Management of Recycling and Returnables to let you use your space and resources more efficiently
- VAWD-Accredited Warehouses have successfully passed a stringent NABP compliance review process
Let Us Help Secure Your Supply Chain
Fill out the form to the right to get more information about securing your supply chain, and one of our production solutions specialists will be in touch.
© Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. All Rights Reserved.