Request Information About Kimberly-Clark Professional Garments and Gloves
What stands between you and the risk of contamination? Your choice of apparel and gloves.
Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech Sterile Single-Use Apparel
Watch the “Dressed For Success” video comparing Kimtech single-use garments and reusable apparel.
Kimberly-Clark Professional Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves Demo
See how Kimtech exam gloves protect science and scientists from contamination.
People are the largest contributors to cleanroom contamination. By equipping them with the proper garments and gloves, you can minimize contamination risks.
Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Kimtech™ Single-Use Garments are engineered to reduce contamination. They offer significantly higher bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) than reusable laundered apparel.
- Snap technology: Built-in snaps on arms and legs automatically release as the garment is donned to reduce the risk of it touching the floor
- Inside-out fold: A visible blue line on the inside of the garment signals where to hold while gowning to help workers avoid touching the garment’s exterior
- Built-in thumb loops: Keep garment sleeves from rolling back and exposing the arm or wrist
- Sterility assurance: Kimtech A5 has a sterility assurance level of 10-6
- Cloth-like comfort: Fabric is 100% polypropylene breathable SMS
- Multi-layer packaging: Garments are sealed to guarantee sterility
You can minimize contamination risk further by choosing Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Purple Nitrile™ Exam Gloves designed to protect you and your research. These gloves offer chemical splash and biological protection while maintaining the tactile sensitivity and grip you require.
© Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. All Rights Reserved.