Refrigerators are essential pieces of equipment for many research, clinical, or industrial laboratories, healthcare clinics, and mortuary facilities. General-purpose refrigerators are available for daily laboratory use, as are specialized refrigerators that are designed for specific applications--for example, blood bank and pharmacy refrigerators. All refrigerators are designed to maintain a stable temperature. Most models come in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet space and storage needs. Many include temperature alarms and other security features, such as locks or chart recorders.
Do you need a pharmacy refrigerator for storage of vaccines or another application?
Contact us to receive more information about products and services for refrigerator ranges
Why choose a lab refrigerator?
Manufactured in a wide range of capacities,lab refrigerators are available as upright, under-counter or benchtop units with solid or glass doors. Many different options are available, including programmable displays and alarms, remote monitoring and access ports, plus a range of refrigerator and freezer accessories.
Together with freezers, lab fridges are an essential item for research, clinical, pharmacy and industrial settings and designed for both general use and special purposes.
General purpose lab refrigerators and pharmacy refrigerators
- Maintain a controlled environment for specimens and other temperature sensitive samples such as vaccines
Flammable and explosion proof refrigerators
- These models are used when precautions are required whilst cooling explosive or flammable materials. The units contain advanced components and controls that are insulated and the refrigerator is hard-wired to prevent sparks, ensuring the contents are stored as safely as possible.
- Ideal for chemicals and hazardous substances
Forced air refrigerators
- These models are energy efficient units for precise temperature control. Designed for better cooling performance, rapid temperature recovery, stability and uniformity. They feature alarms for over- and under-temperature, power failure and have a battery back-up system
- Forced air models are the ideal choice for blood banks and storing blood components
- Used to store and protect materials used to perform chromatography applications requiring precise temperature control.