YSI™ Benchtop Models 5100 Dissolved Oxygen Meters
Full-featured, microprocessor-controlled meters for state-of-the-art performance.
Supplier: YSI™ 051004
Includes: Four C batteries, 115 V AC power supply
Microprocessor-based, menu-driven meters measure dissolved oxygen and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD).
- Built-in software that calculates dissolved oxygen uptake rate (DOUR) and specific oxygen uptake rate (SOUR) with graphic display; simplifies compliance with U.S. EPA 503 regulations for safe use of biosolids\
- One-touch automatic calibration
- Built-in calibratable barometer for automatic barometric pressure compensation
- Barcode scanner interface
- Port for computer keyboard
Compatible with all YSI BOD probes when used with 13-299-78 Adapter Cable (order separately)
Dimensions: 9L × 9 1/2W × 4 1/2 in.H (23 × 24 × 11cm)
|Four C batteries, 115VAC|
|450 to 825mmHg|
|9 x 9.5 x 4.5 in. (23 x 24 x 11 cm)|
|0 to 60mg/L|
|0.1% + 1|
|Automatic calibration, barcode scanner interface|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok