Corning™ X‐LAB™ System
Corning™ X‐LAB™ System is designed to separate and harvest a programmable volume of target cell populations from blood and blood products without use of density gradient media, in a closed, sterile device, ensuring consistent, reliable, efficient, high-recovery results.
Supplier: Corning™ 6924
- Customizable process programming, automated separation of samples into three chambers, and highly sensitive infrared sensors for cell separation ensure consistent, reliable, efficient, high-recovery results.
- Processing data can be transferred to X-SERIES™ DataTrak software to further support GMP processing, monitoring and reporting of information.
- Flexible solution for efficient, reliable, and reproducible density gradient media free recovery of target cell populations from blood and blood products.
- Automated, functionally closed, sterile system
- Density gradient media free sedimentation-based harvest
- Consistent, high recovery (>90%) of viable cells
- Customized protocols
- Process 40 mL to 240 mL
- Programmable harvest volume of 3 mL to 40 mL
- Average processing time of 35 minutes depending on source material
- Barcode tracking of supplies and process steps electronically
- Precise selection of target cells
- Single-use, disposable cartridge
- US class I medical devices
|40 to 240 mL|
|7°C to 50°C|
|5 x 3.9 in. (H x D)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok