Mettler Toledo™ WXTS University Edition Microbalance
The Mettler Toledo™ WXTS3DU microbalance is a great choice for academic research and testing. The Swiss engineered balance offers a rugged and durable design with simple operation. With a capacity up to 1.2 g / 3.2 g and readability from 0.001 mg / 0.01 mg this balance is equipped to deliver consistent and fast results every time.
Supplier: Mettler Toledo™ 30376748
DescriptionThe WXTS3DU is a great solution for Academic Research and Testing. The successor to the XS3DU Microbalance is a durable solution that will offer reliable results for many years to come.
- Swiss Engineered and Manufactured
- Intuitive Touchscreen Operation
- Robust Aluminum Housing
- Easy and Efficient Cleaning
- Durable Magnetic Force Restoration Weighing Sensor
- FACT - Fully Automatic Calibration Technology Internal Adjustment
- Two AUX Ports for External Switches
- Integrated RS232 Interface
- Slot for optional RS, Ethernet or Bluetooth
- Centrally Placed Level Bubble
- Data Transfer Key to PC Host or System
|FACT Internal Adjustment|
|0.001 mg, 0.01 mg (fine / full range)|
|1.4 mg (@ USP) (measured at 0.2g); 0.14 mg (@ U=1%, k=2) (measured at 0.2g)|
|0.0008 mg (measured at 0.2g)|
|1.2 g, 3.2 g (fine/ full range)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok