Thermo Scientific™ Wide-Mouth Tall-Profile Clear Glass Jars with ClosureCatalog Number 0571989
Collect soil, sludge, waste and water samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes with Thermo Scientific™ Wide-Mouth Tall-Profile Clear Glass Jars when light protection is not required. Jars are available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals anlyses, Processed the same way as the certified jars but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Clear Type III soda-lime glass jar
- PTFE-lined white polypropylene closed-top cap
- Sizes range from 125 to 4000mL
- Closures assembled on bottles
Certified jars come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each jar individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed jars are processed in the same manner as certified jars and come with all the features of certified jars, but jars are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed jars are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping.
|32 oz., 950 mL
|Semi-VOA, pesticides, PCBs, O and G, DRO, TPH, metals
|Clear Glass Tall Jar
|Diameter (English) Inner Neck
|Diameter (Metric) Inner Neck
|Glass (Type 3)
|No. per Case
|Volume (English) Brim
|Volume (Metric) Brim
|Certified and Processed jars meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCB's and metals analyses, Oil & grease, diesel range organics and THP by EPA 1664; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok