DWK Life Sciences WHEATON™ R2P™ 2.0 Roller Rack Apparatus
WHEATON™ roller apparatus are used for roller bottle cell culture, an established cell culture method and relatively inexpensive way to set up a flexible and scaleable biopharmaceutical operation.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences WRBMR5070A
- Meets the following standards; CE compliant for Europe, C-UL Listing mark for US and Canada, CSA mark for Canada and ROHS compliant
- Ideal for roller bottle cell culture
- The R2P 2.0 Model has robust and clearly visible touch screen interface with readily recognized icons for intuitive navigation
- Capable of remote interface and monitoring through SCADA systems.
- Bottom mounted control units enable easier operation by hand and are ideal for floor-mounted connections.
- Multiple decking and capacity configurations allow for process flexibility
- Features smooth ramping and digitally controlled motor accurate to 0.01RPM and maintenance free precision brushless motor
- Plug styles differ according to the region of use.
- In the table below is product with the US plug -A, but for Japan use -B, Continental Europe -C, United Kingdom -D, Australia/China -F, Italy/Chile -G, India -J, Switzerland -L
- Variations on the products listed are available upon request
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok