Cytiva Whatman™ UniFilter™ Microplates, 24-Well, 10mL
Ideal for applications that require larger sample or reagent volumes (e.g. biomolecular purification by solid-phase extraction and organic synthesis
Supplier: Cytiva 77009901
- Natural polypropylene plates
- Patented integral filter design prevents well-to-well cross contamination
- Standard footprint—compatible with most plate readers, autosamplers and robots
- Unique drip director design on the bottom of the plates controls filtrate placement
- Available in several media types
|4 x 6
|Long drip director and Glass Microfiber GF/C Filter
|The 10 mL UNIFILTER is used with large sample or reagent volumes. Typical applications include biomolecule purification by solid phase extraction and organic synthesis in combinatorial chemistry library generation.
|Biomolecule purification by solid phase extraction and organic synthesis in combinatorial chemistry library generation
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok