Cytiva Whatman™ Three-piece Filter Funnel
Features quick and easy filtration. Whatman™ Three-piece Filter Funnels dismantle quickly for the insertion of a new filter. Funnels are available with a choice of three plates and come in several sizes.
Supplier: Cytiva 1950009
Features quick and easy filtration. Whatman™ Three-piece Filter Funnels dismantle quickly for the insertion of a new filter. Funnels are available with a choice of three plates and come in several sizes.The increased use of high-efficiency glass microfiber filters in modern laboratories has created a demand for simple and effective filter-holding systems. Whatman 3-piece filter funnels have been designed to complement the range of Whatman fine particle retention, rapid flow rate glass microfiber filters.
- Three-piece construction; funnel is quickly dismantled for insertion of a new filter
- Glass sealing flanges are ground flat to ensure a good filter seal
- Retained solids are deposited within the filter circle
- Edge clamping prevents peripheral loss and possible passage of solution around, rather than through, the filter circle
- Parts can be quickly and efficiently cleaned
- Acrylic - Supplied as standard; suitable for filtration of most aqueous solutions; maximum working temperature 65°C
- Polypropylene Plate - Optional extra. Recommended for most acids (except concentrated nitric acid and fuming sulfuric acid) at room temperatures; suitable also for most alcohols, glycols, ethers and ketones; maximum working temperature 100°C
- PTFE - For virtually all common acids, alkalis and solvents at temperatures up to 100°C; maximum working temperature 200°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok