Cytiva Whatman™ PolyVENT Integral Vent Filter
Whatman™ PolyVENT disc filters from Cytiva are integral venting filters that work bidirectionally to prevent contamination from entering containers like fermentation vessels during incubation.
Supplier: Cytiva 2103
- Ideal industrial air filter media
- Validated for 50 steam autoclave cycles; compatible with ethylene oxide (EtO)
- Testable by water break through (WBT) test or bubble point testing
- Passes USP Class VI biosafety tests for plastics
- Manufactured in clean room facilities
|Filtration Media: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|2 bar - forward direction (29 psi - forward direction)|
|Connections: 3/8 to 1/2 in. SB|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok