Cytiva Whatman™ High-Purity Glass Thimbles
Use for pollution monitoring when analysis of hot and acidic gases is require. Whatman™ High-Purity Thimbles are designed to fit most Soxhlet extraction units and can be used with solvents that are incompatible with cellulose thimbles.
Supplier: Cytiva 2814533
- Free of binders and additives
- Dimensions: 25 × 90mm
- Nominal particle retention rating: 0.8μm
- 100% borosilicate glass microfiber (HP-GF)
- Resistant to temperatures up to 500°C
- Analysis of hot and acidic gases during emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring
- Analysis of pesticide residues using Soxhlet extraction
- Determination of oil/fat content of foods
- Analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes
|GE’s Whatman 100% borosilicate glass microfiber (HP-GF) thimbles are designed to fit most Soxhlet extraction units. They are well-suited to pollution monitoring when analysis of hot and acidic gases is required.
|Smoke stack gas monitoring. Soxhlet extraction. Analyzing pesticide residues. Determining oil/fat content of foods. Analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes.
|Borosilicate Glass Fibers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok