Mobile phase for HPLC, Water with formic acid (0.1%), HPLC Grade, Fisher Chemical
- Ideal mobile phase blend developed for use with HPLC instruments
- Pre-mixed for ease-of-use
- Formic acid (FA) is a common mobile phase additive used in HPLC separations
- FA controls the pH of the mobile phase by functioning as a buffer
- FA is also known to improve the peak shapes of the resulting separation
|Assay Percent Range||≥98.5 %|
|Chemical Name or Material||Water with 0.1% Formic Acid (v/v)|
May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical attention. Obtain medical attention. .
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok