SP Hotpack™ Vertical Stacking Glassware Washer
Designed for ease of operation and flexible loading, Hotpack Vertical SpaceSaver™ Laboratory Glassware Washers provide large load capacity and built-in flexibility, all in a small footprint.
Supplier: SP Hotpack™ VSWHA22001
Equipped with premium features including a soft touch controller, enhanced drying, and quiet run cycles, SP Hotpack Laboratory Glassware Washers are engineered for durability and energy efficient operation. They provide reliable day-in, day-out performance so your laboratory glass is always ready-to-go.
- Two independently operated chambers with up to four loading levels for high volume washing
- All models come with removable top and bottom stainless-steel open racks to accommodate a variety of glassware
- Spindle rack ready levels accommodate direct injection spindle racks (sold separately) for thorough cleaning inside narrow-neck glassware
- Stainless steel baskets, insert racks and accessories sold separately to maximize space, improve efficiency, and protect specialty glassware
- Temperature selection to 70°C (158°F); can effectively dissolve stubborn oils
- DI rinse models ensure a spotless finish; easily connect to fixed or portable DI water systems
- Optional DI Booster Pump recommended when the incoming DI water source has a pressure of less than 18 psi
- Delayed start feature allows washer to operate unattended during off-peak hours to reduce energy costs
- Designed for optimal quiet operation with noise buffering insulation
- Three filters protect pumps from debris; conveniently located for easy access
- Minimal, efficient water consumption
- Enhanced dual fan drying system for spotless results
- 304 stainless steel chamber and exterior casing ensures corrosion protection and long life
- 3 in. lockable casters allow easy, controlled mobility of unit
- UL 61010-1 & CSA 22.2 61010-1 certified by MET Labs
- Microprocessor control system features 6 cycle selections including a customizable timed option to ensure minimum energy consumption. All wash cycles have pre wash, wash, pre-rinse and rinse cycles to prevent contamination.
- Rinse Only - Short tap water rinse cycle
- Normal Wash - Lower temperature (55°C) longer cycle with three (3) final rinse cycles
- Daily Wash - Standard temperature (65°C) with two (2) final rinse cycles
- Heavy Wash - Higher temperature (70°C) longer cycle with multiple pre-wash and final rinse cycles
- Heavy Wash Time Saver - Lower temperature (55°C) version of Heavy Wash with a shorter overall cycle time
- Timed Wash Programs - Standard temperature (65°C) in programmable 15 minute increments up to 2.5 hours
|DI Rinse - Top and Bottom Spindle Rack Ready
|UL 61010-1; CSA22.2 61010-1
|Washing Lab Glassware
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok