Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Vernier Vernier Spirometer
Make human respiratory measurements at rest and during moderate activity.
Supplier: Vernier SPRBTA
Includes: Spirometer with sensor handle and flow head, five disposable mouthpieces, one disposable bacterial filter, two nose clips, user manual
Requires : A compatible interface and software to collect data.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Used to perform a variety of experiments related to air flow and lung volume
- Clear acrylic plastic construction
- Handle is made from black ABS plastic
- Removable flow head (I.D. 22mm, O.D.: 30mm) for easy cleaning and sterilization
- Differential pressure transducer
- Recommended for all grades
- Compatible Interfaces: LabQuest™ 2, Original LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, GoLink™, SensorDAQ™, NXT Sensor Adapter™, LabPro™, EasyLink™, TI-Nspire Lab Cradle™
- Flow rate: ±10L/sec.
- Dead Space: 93mL
- Nominal Output: 128mV/(L/s)
- Detachable Flow Head (Dia. x L): 80.5 x 101.5mm
- Mass: 80g
- Handle Dimensions: 127 x 23 x 35mm
- Handle Mass: 85g
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Default Sampling Rate: Computer: 100 samples/sec.; TI Calculator: 50 samples/sec.
Interface and software sold separately.
Warranty and Services
Five years (limited).
|Performing a variety of experiments related to air flow and lung volume|
|Spirometer with sensor handle and flow head, five disposable mouthpieces, one disposable bacterial filter, two nose clips, user manual|
|Acrylic plastic/Black ABS plastic|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok