Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Vernier Blood Pressure Sensor
Non-invasive sensor designed to measure human blood pressure.
Supplier: Vernier BPSBTA
Includes: Blood Pressure Sensor, Standard adult size adjustable cuff (27 to 39cm), Bulb pump (with release valve), User manual
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Measures systolic, diastolic and mean arterial pressure utilizing oscillometric technique
- Reports pulse rate
- Compatible with LabQuest™ 2, Original LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link™, SensorDAQ™, LabPro™, EasyLink™, TI-Nspire Lab Cradle™ interfaces
- Recommended for College and High School
- Requires compatible interface and software to collect data (sold separately)
- Sensing element: SSCMRRN005PGAA5
- Combined linearity and hysteresis: typical ±0.25%
|Blood Pressure Sensor, Standard adult size adjustable cuff (27 to 39cm), Bulb pump (with release valve), User manual|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok