VAI DECON-CYCLE™ Germicidal Detergent
DECON-CYCLE™ Germicidal Detergent is a low pH phenolic that is effective as hard non-porous surface disinfectant/detergent formulated for effective aseptic and controlled environment sanitation.
Supplier: VAI DCY201
A low pH, dilutable, hospital detergent effective in 10 minutes at 20°C in hard water up to 400 ppm (calculated as CaCO3) in the presence of 5% blood serum. Recommended for use in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device manufacturing, and in healthcare institutions to control cross-contamination hazards.
- Multi-phenolic formula designed to clean, disinfect, and deodorize any washable inanimate surface
- Filtered at 0.2 μm and gamma irradiated
- Strong enough to kill a broad spectrum of pathogenic bacteria, yet mild enough to have no harmful effect on disinfected surfaces
- Completely traceable and validated for sterility and shelf life
- Filled in an ISO 5 (Grade A/B, Former Class 100)
- Lot sterility tested according to current USP compendium
- Completely traceable from start to finish
Completely tested according to current USP compendium.
|Kills broad spectrum of pathogenic Bacteria, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and health care industries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok