- General sample incubation and evaporation in a variety of tube and vial sizes
- Silylation, alkylation, and acylation derivatization reactions for GC sample preparation
- Protein hydrolysis and vacuum hydrolysis reactions for amino acid analysis by HPLC
- LED display: match digital display to in-block thermometer to calibrate temperature set-point
- Modular design: switch aluminum blocks and vials; attach compatible evaporator manifold
- Four models: single-block and triple-block sizes with either heat-only or heat-and-stir capability
- In-block temperature control option by Remote Temperature Probe, an optional accessory to allow temperature regulation from block wells or actual sample vials
The derivatization system can combine heating, stirring and evaporation in a versatile, modular system that is easily configured to your application.
- Reacti-Therm Heating/Stirring Module
- Reacti-Vap Evaporator Module
- Reacti-Blocks, Reacti-Vial Magnetic Stirrers, and Reacti-Vial Small Reaction Vials
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok