United Scientific™ Heat Conductometer
Heat Conductometer demonstrates differences in heat conductivity of aluminum, brass, steel, nickel, and copper.
Supplier: United Scientific™ CNDM01
- Used to teach concepts of transmission of heat, conductors and insulators, conductivity of a material, and the relation between conductivity and atomic structure.
- Features five radial spokes attached to brass hub.
- Each rod is marked with metal name on the hub for indentification.
- Notches in each rod to contain wax pellet.
- Unit comes assembled with supply of wax and activity guide.
- Overall dimensions: 38 x 20 x 2.5 cm (14 x 7 x 1 in.)
|Wooden handle, Support rod, Copper rod (C) 4 Nickel rod (N), Steel rod, Brass rod (B), Aluminum rod (A), Brass Hub, Activity guide|
|1 Lab Group|
|38 x 20 x 2.5 cm (14 x 7 x 1 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok