Understanding pH Lab Investigation
Discover the crucial role pH plays in the balance of life.
Supplier: Neo/Sci Corporation 201743
Gain an understanding of the importance of pH in biological chemical reactions and in the well-being of cells, organs and overall health.
- Learn the range of indicators required to determine acidity and alkalinity
- Measure the pH values of several colorless solutions
- Classify unknown solutions based on their relative acid and base strengths
- Observe the outcomes of mixing specific acids and bases
- See the color change of acid/base indicators
- Explain the relationships between acids, bases and salts
- Test how antacids neutralize stomach acid
Class size: up to 40 students.
|Importance of ph in biological chemical reactions
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok