Diversified Spaces™ Two-Book Compartment Oak Table with ChemGuard Top: 34 in. Height
Ideal for middle school or for use with milder chemicals. Diversified Spaces™ Oak Tables with ChemGuard Tops incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ C7192K34N
- 1.25 in. ChemGuard Table Surface
- 2 book compartments measuring 14W x 13.625D x 3.875 in. H
- 2.25 in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in. hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16D x 4.5 in. H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Finished natural with a chemical resistant UV finish
- Solid Oak Construction
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Weight capacity is 500lbs evenly distributed
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Leg braces and stretchers are recommended for use with tables 72 in. wide or more. Leg braces and stretchers sold separately.
|Book Compartment Table|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|1.25 in. ChemGuard|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok