Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Laxco™ Trinocular Phase-Contrast Upright Compound Microscope
The LMC2 Pro Trinocular Compound Microscope System provides bright, stable color temperature brightfield and phase images. It is designed to be easily upgraded to expand the system to cover more contrast techniques.
Supplier: Laxco™ LMC2PPH2
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Optical System: Infinity corrected
- Head: 30° inclined, gemel trinocular head, interpupillary distance 47 to 75 mm
- Objectives: Infinity plan positive phase contrast objectives (10X, 20X, 40X,100X)
- Eyepieces: High eye point wide field plan eyepiece PL 10X/20 mm, with adjustable diopter
- Focus: Coarse and Fine - low position coaxial focusing mechanism
- Coarse range: 25 mm, fine
- Precision: 0.002 mm, with tension adjustment and upper limit
- Condenser: N.A.1.25 LIGHT™ condenser with plug-in phase contrast and dark field accessories interface, condenser preset center
- Illumination: 3 W LED Stage : 150 x 162 mm double-layer composite mechanical moving stage, double slice clamps, moving range: 76 x 50 mm; accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Nosepiece: Reversed quadruple
|10X/20 mm FOV|
|5 years optical and mechanical, 1 year electrical from date of purchase|
|100X to 1000X|
|10/20/40/100 Infinity Plan Ach Phase|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok