Fisher Education™ Traceable™ Precision Monitoring Thermohygrometer with Calibration
Simultaneously display min/max and current temperature and humidity with 7-day graph
Supplier: Fisher Education™ 0800047
This digital temperature and humidity meter continuously monitors and displays readings numerically and graphically. A week's worth of data is kept safe and the memory cannot be cleared, only overwritten by the next day's measurements.
- The internal sensor makes these ideal for use in hoods, stores, cleanrooms, incubators, and drying or environmental chambers.
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Scroll through temperature and humidity data for the past seven days
- Maintain data integrity—historical data cannot be cleared, only overwritten
- Easily switch between fahrenheit and celsius and 12/24-hour time formats
- Traceable™ model number 6418
- Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Guaranteed to have at least one year of calibration remaining on certificate
- 1 year warranty
|0 to 90%
|-20°C to +50°C
|7 x 1 x 4 in.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok