Fisher Education™ Traceable™ Flip-Stick™ Thermometers with Calibration
Multi-angle probe makes taking temperature measurements in difficult to reach places easy
Supplier: Fisher Education™ 0800046
- Flip-open design make it easy to carry around in your pocket or on the wrist strap.
- Meter measures 11 in. in length when extended but folds to a nice compact 6 in. in length.
- Position stainless steel probe to any angle for easy temperature measurements.
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Rugged, shockproof and drop tested to 5 feet.
- Large, 3/4th in. in height digits are easy to view at a glance.
- Features include switchable fahrenheit-celsius, min/max, hold, and low-battery indicator.
- Traceable™ Products have an individually-numbered Traceable™ Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
- Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
|-58 to 572°F
|±2°F (± 1°C)
|-50 to 300°C
|Difficult to reach places
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok