Eagle™ Tower Safety Cabinet
Eagle Tower Safety Cabinet lets you safely store safety cans and flammable liquid materials near work areas.
Supplier: Eagle™ 1947XLEGS
- For safe storage of safety cans and flammable liquid materials near work areas
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel with 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) of air space between each reinforced double-wall panel
- Features two manual-closing doors, a 2 in. (5 cm) raised leakproof door sill, ground connection, three-point key lock doors, dual 2 in. (5 cm) threaded vents with fittings, and fire baffle and cap
- Adjustable 4 in. (10 cm) leveling legs
- Adjustable galvanized-steel shelves are 14.75 in. deep (37.5 cm) and hold up to 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Yellow lead-free, high-gloss powder finish with red warning labels
Meets OSHA and NFPA requirements.
|15 x 40 x 62 in. (38 x 101.6 x 157.4 cm)|
|18 x 43 x 69 in. (45.72 x 109 x 175.26 cm)|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|4 in. Adjustable legs, two manual closing doors, 2 in. raised leakproof door sill, ground connection, three-point key lock doors, dual 2 in. threaded vents with fittings and fire baffle and cap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok