Designed for growing tissue and virus cultures, hormone production, sample testing for the presence of viruses, and cytotoxicity assays.
- Variable rotation from 5 to 70rpm
- Elevation angle is adjustable from 5° above horizontal to 90°
- Drum can be lifted off roller without interrupting operation
- POWER-ON pilot light
- Can be used in standard incubators under controlled temperature conditions up to 40°C and humidity conditions from 20 to 80% noncondensing
- Powder-coated stainless-steel outer body is rugged and corrosion-resistant
- Long-life maintenance-free, brushless motor
For a complete system, you must order rotator body (14-251-250) and one drum. Note: the Rotator Body (14-251-250) is currently discontinued and is no longer available. Dimensions (rotator body): 15D × 14W × 22.5 in. H (38 × 36 × 57cm). Unit weight (without roller): 19 lb. (9kg). All drums are 14 in. dia. (36cm) and weigh 5 lb. (2kg).
Warranty and Services
|Designed for growing tissue and virus cultures, hormone production, sample testing for the presence of viruses and cytotoxicity assays|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok