Wilmad-LabGlass™ Thin Walled High Throughput NMR Tubes
Possess an average camber of 60 microns to guarantee the clarity of the spectrum for small molecule (MW<250) samples up to 600 MHz. Wilmad Thin Walled High Throughput NMR Tubes are designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers.
Manufacturer: Wilmad-LabGlass™ 669995800
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- Designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers
- One of the best OD tolerances in the industry
- Guaranteed to fit tightly in spinner turbine
- Made from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass
- 100% inspected for surface defects and physical dimension to ensure the success of your experiments
- WG-1000-4-SJ and WG-1000-7-SJ are supplied with authentic Bruker SampleJet caps, all others come with a disposable NMR cap
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B Glass|
|MHz Rating: High-Throughput|
|Disposable NMR Cap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok