Thermo Scientific™ Thermostatted Single Cell Holder for GENESYS 140/150/180 & BioMate 160 Spectrophotometers
Control sampling temperatures for life science applications such as biochemical kinetics, enzymatic food analysis and equilibrium studies.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 840306600
Ideal for life science applications such as biochemical kinetics, enzymatic food analysis and equilibrium studies.Air-cooled Peltier thermostatted single cell holder for GENESYS 140/150/180 and BioMate 160 Spectrophotometers. The accessory fits inside the sample compartment of the instrument.
- Includes cell holder for 10 mm pathlength square cells
- Temperature range 20° C to 60° C
- Fully controlled by the instrument on-board software or Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite™ Software
- Magnetic stirring (variable speed) for full size cells
- Suitable for use with unmasked cells >= 1000 μL nominal volume
- Microcells < 1000 μL must be masked type
- Additional 10 pack of PTFE-coated cuvette stir bars (5 mm x 2 mm) available
- Multi-voltage power supply
|Peltier Thermostatted Single Cell Holder USA Power Cable|
|GENESYS 140/150/180, BioMate 160 Spectrophotometers|
|± 0.10 °C|
|Thermostatted Peltier Single Cell Holder|
|10 mm pathlength square cells|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok