Thermo Scientific™ RadEye PRD Personal Radiation Detector
High sensitivity with high selectivity
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 425067190157
Lightweight, handheld radiation detector can be used as a search and survey tool. The instrument can be used in a belt-loop holster for hands-free operation.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format
- 5000 to 10,000 times more sensitive than a typical electronic dosimeter; incorporates highly sensitive NaI(TI) scintillation detector with miniature photomultiplier for detection of very low radiation levels (emphasis on gamma emissions below 400 KeV)
- Patented Natural Background Rejection (NBR) technology provides high sensitivity with high selectivity; eliminates nuisance alarming due to naturally recurring radiation sources (such as granite)
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance
- Equipped with large, clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming
- Holster for RadEye PRD
- Universal RadEye PRD “snap in” adapter
- RadEye PRD Test Adapter (natural lutetium oxide)
- Short handle for “snap in” of the universal RadEye adapter
- Extension (59 or 157 in.)
- USB to the RadEye PRD's IR port adapter cable
- RadEye desktop stand with sounting support of the adapter cable
- Special application-specific software and handbook
Designed to meet ANSI™ 42.33/1, 42.32 and IEC 62401.
|RadEye PRD Safety Kit,detector calibrated in R/h, with 157in. extension|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok