Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ PRD-ER High-Sensitivity Personal Radiation Detectors
Ideal interdiction and response tool features special proprietary circuitry allows energy-compensated dose and dose rate measurement up to 100mSv/h (or 10 rem/h).
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 425067104
Advanced pocket-size instrument detects and localizes radiation sources as generated by man-made devices such as nuclear weapons, improvised nuclear devices (IND) or radiological dispersal devices (RDDs).
Single detector arrangement offers the following unique advantages over the whole measuring range:
- Consistent angular dependence
- No mutual shielding of neighbored detectors
- Consistent energy response
- No transition range with annyong hysteresis effects
- No high activity source for function test of high dose rate detector required
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format
- Patented NaturalBackground Rejection (NBR) technology provides high sensitivity withhigh selectivity; eliminates nuisance alarming due to naturallyrecurring radiation sources (such as granite)
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok